Monday, July 1, 2013

Some new items!

  Summer school program started today... Oh how I wish I had more time off. I did add a few more items to my shop though! I also got a rush order for an engagement gift.. Ill have to share photos when I'm done with it. I have also spent a lot of time getting pieces together to start my upcycling projects... I can't wait to start those!!
 
  This is one glass I'm very excited about! I have always wanted to show some support for our troops! I really like how they turned out!

 
I've also added a new vintage item! These are so fun,I love them! The deep green color is amazing!
 
 
They were a hidden treasure in my Aunt's crawl space! I'm so glad they came my way! I split them into sets so I could keep a set for myself.That's the hard part with selling vintage... not keeping all your treasures for yourself!
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment