Monday, July 29, 2013

One pin down, a million to go!

  I have been pretty busy lately in my shop, which is great! I broke my previous record of 5 sales in one month to 8!! I really hope the numbers keep going up! So it has been awhile since I've posted, but I wanted to share something. My husband and I had our traditional 4th of July party this year, and I decided it was time to clear a couple pins off my Pinterest board. There are a ton of them!! You may know the feeling!

  So I used a few decorating ideas which were cute in theory, but as for an outside party... not so functional... so, I won't bore you with those pics. But I also tried a new recipe, and that I HAVE to share!! These are AMAZING!! If you are someone that loves caramel apples, grapes, caramel, or cute appetizers... you may want to give these a try!! They are so easy!

The title was Crunchy Green Grapes  and all you do, is take your clean dry grapes, dip them in caramels melted with a little cream (I used regular 2%milk),  then dip them in finely chopped, salted peanuts. They are so addicting. Like little tiny caramel apples....but better..! So, if you try them I hope you love them as much as my family and I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment