Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My little helper


 I am having a wonderful vacation so far! We have my niece here for a visit for a few days, and I thought it would be a lot of fun for her to make her very own tea party set! She's 2 and a half and she loves tea parties! What little girl (or big girl) don't! :-) So I got her all of her own supplies.
 
She just couldn't wait to get started!!
 
 
She picked all her colors and did everything herself! When she was done, she just had to add Pixie dust... which you may call glitter paint... :-)
 
 
The set is adorable! However, it's in the oven right now, so I can't share the finished project... but, when its done, I will definitely include the photo next time! We had so much fun! She even hums while she paints! Cutest thing ever!! I may have to hire her soon...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment