Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Vacation

  I am finally on summer vacation!! Well, I work summer school, but still... I get two weeks off, and I'm thrilled about that! I have some big plans for the next two weeks! Lets see if I can accomplish at least half of them...

  I have just a couple orders to fill from my Etsy shop, those are almost done... hopefully I get more soon :-) I am also working on a couple new designs... a nautical themed glass and a peacock feather glass. I have made a peacock one in the past but I'm changing my design a bit...

  It's so hard sometimes to come up with new ideas, and I want to keep expanding my shop! So I have had a thought... upcycling! I see a lot of cool ideas around, and I though... I can do that! Every two weeks I participate in an online auction and that's where I find a lot of my vintage treasures. And, sometime I get lot boxes that... to be honest, are not what I expect. So, I had the thought to try some upcycling.. maybe start with some jewelry trays, snack plates, dessert stands... I don't know.. I guess Ill see where it takes me :-) Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment