Friday, May 31, 2013

   It has been a busy month for me! I have had 5 sales in my Etsy shop! It may not sound like much, but for me, that's great!! I hope it continues, it has given me quite a motivation boost! I started some new designs, on top of finishing up my orders! Here is one of my favorite new designs! Ombre candle holders!! I had some custom paint left over, and this is what it turned into! I just hate wasting paint...

Here is another fun new design I tried out... was a luau themed glass... it's supposed to mean, 'Party til your coconuts come off' I haven't listed this one yet.. I haven't received enough feedback yet... I'm trying to decide if I should write out the word coconuts or if its clear enough with picture of the coconut bra... hummm... still have to think about that one... but here it is :-)
I hope to showcase a big project I've been working on soon.... I should be finishing it up this weekend.. unless I get another order.. which would be great!! I guess we will see :-)Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment