Monday, April 22, 2013

  Custom made Monday!
I just finished up a custom order for an old friend who now lives in sunny Florida! I love doing custom orders and trying new ideas, and making them come to life! I especially love sending previews to my customers, and finding that I made exactly what they wanted!
  Here are the three that she ordered

  The first one, is for her husband. He was really into roller-skating, once upon a time, and received trophies and medals in competitions. Here are pictures of the front and the back.

 
The second glass was for her mother in law, who loves to visit them, sit on the beach, and enjoy the ocean... who wouldn't!! The image continues all around the glass, with palm trees all around... You can almost hear the waves hit the ocean and feel the warm sand...
 
The last glass was just for her. She and her family are vegetarians, and she leans more toward a vegan lifestyle, she asked to have a glass  covered with fruits and vegetables and this is what I came up with... she loved it!
 




 
These were so much fun, I cant wait until my next special order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment